TICKETS ON-SALE NOW!
Tickets for the Music City Brewer’s Fest include admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass and all beverage samples. Attendees must be 21+ to enter and show valid ID (sorry no children allowed, no pets allowed). Food will be available for purchase. Ticket proceeds will benefit the Nashville Humane Association.
The 17th Annual Music City Brewer’s Fest is one of the biggest and best beer festivals in the country. You will have an opportunity to sample some of the most respected brews from over 40 local, regional, national, and imported breweries! This outdoor festival will be one you do not want to miss. We will have live music entertainment all day and a proceed of ticket sales goes to the Nashville Humane Association . New this year, we will be hosting ONE SESSION with NEW HOURS from 5pm-9pm and a 1-hour advanced VIP entrance from 4pm-5pm. We expect the 17th Annual Brewer’s Fest to be another SELL OUT with OVER 5,000 people in attendance! Tickets will be available at the gate Day of ONLY if Advanced Tickets have not sold out! MUST BE 21+ to ATTEND
NEW THIS YEAR
Dodge-ball is back by high demand! Get a team together, and step into the ring. The best team will emerge victorious, the losers will have many beer tents to choose from to ultimately drown their sorrows.
- Aerial Teams, Aerial acrobats, fire dancers, belly dancers. Who doesn't enjoy such oddities while indulging in the best craft brews Nashville has to offer?
- Hula hoop contests- Test how coordinated you are after tasting 7 different beverage booths.
- Nashville Sports Leagues will be joining again this year, who knows... Giant Beer Pong just might be a thing this year. Giant Jenga? The sky is the limit when it comes to over sized yard games.
- Join us in breaking the Guinness World Record of "Most Beer Cans Opened At The Same Time In The Same Place." Don't you want to be apart of history as epic as this? (Session B attendees will get the opportunity to participate)
- MORE FUN TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON